1. Position: Company Secretary
& Executive ( Treasury)
Company Secretary (ACS)
yrs( 3+ yrs can also be considered)
Location : Bangalore
Salary: 7-9 LPA– Female
Qualification Requirements: Additional Qualification as CA/ ICWA/ Inter CA
Required Experience: Well
versed in secretarial and Company Law matters beside compliance with RBI
1. Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes, general Body Meeting Agenda
& minutes for 3 companies.
2. Filing of statutory forms and returns like return of allotment,
form 32 etc, annual Returns, Balance Sheets etc. with Register Of Companies.
3. Filing of statutory Returns ( monthly) for ECB, Annual Returns,
returns for Inward remittances, equity, CCD in FCGPR.
4. Documentation relating to loans.
5. Daily Monitoring of funds, draw down loans, repayment and
payment of interest, Payment of quarterly interest on ECBs etc..
6. Any Other responsibilities entrusted from time to time.
- PG in finance, accounting. CA preferred. 6-8
yrs experience preferably in FMCG industry.
- Prior Experience in Indirect Taxation is a must.
Relevant tax exposure, with proven capability of handling assessments till the
Appeal stage, preferably in Manufacturing Organizations.
- The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that: Effective all India
tax administration in terms of assessments, appeals and other matters related
to VAT, Service tax etc.
- Advising the
business on Sales-tax/VAT /Service tax issues, and international tax matters.
- Representing industry forum, making representations & submissions to ministry, tax board
- Ensuring tax compliance, timely payment of taxes
- Effective management of the In-house tax department.
- Timely and effective completion of tax
assessments / appeals.
- Enabling business in structuring deals with knowledgeable inputs on impact of indirect
- Coordination with tax consultants ensuring timely, effective compliance/ support to business.
- Handling tax/ VAT, liaison with statutory auditors, handling tax queries, investigations/
- Attending assessments and appeals on all India
basis in Tax office, Tribunal & Court
advisory support to Business groups
independent tax advisory support to enable optimal structuring of transactions
- Compliance of statutory requirements under various acts.
- Six sigma/ Quality
improvement project –involvements/ implementation
- Strategies for
improving tax function
RELATED: 5 star Hotels in Delhi, NCR
Accounting staff: B. Com graduates with 3-5 years
experience for Accounts Payable, Income Accounting, Credit and Cash, MIS.
Financial Controllers: PG in finance,
accounting. CA preferred. 3-5 yrs experience preferred Fresh CAs welcome to apply.
RELATED 5 star Hotels in
Guest Relations Manager
- Trainee Executives: entry level in different
departments of a Hotel
Please call 98-993-28283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for offering your own candidature or referring someone (Handsome referral fee will be given)